Tuesday, October 9, 2012

One-day Weekend Wrap-up

I had to work this past Sunday and I was seriously bummed about my 6:00 AM wake-up call, so Dave and I tried to make the most of Saturday and planned a dinner out for Sunday night.

I love to linger over a hot cup of coffee on weekend mornings. Sometimes I chat with Dave or I catch up on reading magazines and catalogs  Since we were making the most of this Saturday, I flipped through the new Anthro catalog while I enjoyed my coffee and then headed out for some new clothes.


I purchased a few new tops and indulged in the Fall polka dot trend...


After lunch at home, Dave and I took a long walk through our neighborhood.  I was on the hunt for some Autumn color...


On Sunday, I came home from work super sleepy and chilly so I snuggled up on the couch with a cup of tea before we headed out to a cozy pub for bangers and mash (Dave) and a burger and steak fries (me).

How was your weekend?  I hope you have been staying cozy these last few days - it has been so brisk.  Brrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment